Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Conjunctions Dialogue

This morning, Sylvia Matt get one message from Natalie Porman. Natali wants to meet Sylv. Finally, they are meet at the café.

Sylvia     : hai Nat, sorry if I’m late
Natalie  : no problem
Sylva      : okay, what happen with you?
Natalie  : oh, you’re my best friend. You always know if I have problem
Sylvia     : I know from your face. However you hide it. I always know you, Natalie. So, what’s your problem?
Nataie   : actually, it’s simple problem. I just don’t have idea for my article until now. I want discussion with you in order that I message you.
Sylva      : okay, when you must give that article to your boss?
Natalie  : tomorrow. This duty from one week ago, but I don’t have idea
Sylvia     : what’s your magazine theme for this week?
Natalie  : the theme is “Chocolatte”
Sylvia     : okay, in my opinion, you can make article about the benefit chocolate for beauty or the benefit eat chocolate when you feel sad.
Natalie  : hey, that’s good idea. Okay, I will use the second your idea for my duty.
Sylvia     : yeah, I hope you can make the best article. Although, you do this quickly
Natalie  : yes, I hope too. I will do this article after I buy some books
Sylvia     : do you want buy some books after this?
Natalie  : yes, do you want to join with me?
Sylvia     : may I?
Natalie  : yes, of course. Because of you I get idea for my article. Thank you very much

Sylvia     : my pleasure

1 comment: